struts-user mailing list archives

From "Relph,Brian" <Brian.Re...@Cerner.com>
Subject [S2] Plugin architecture
Date Tue, 18 Nov 2008 16:10:13 GMT

Hello,

I am trying to build a struts2 app that has support for plugins - not a "struts2-plugin" -
but more like an additional set of functionality for the app itself.  The plugins would be
uploadable, need to have an isolated classpath, and contribute both actions and views, and
be able to add to existing views.

If you are familiar with Hudson, I basically want they same type of functionality.  After
looking through the hudson code-base though, I still felt lost - especially around the different-classloaders
requirement.

Does anyone have experience in doing this?

Brian Relph | Software Engineer | Cerner Corporation | 816-201-7642 | brian.relph@cerner.com