struts-user mailing list archives

From "Rajil" <ra...@appliedcommerce.com>
Subject RE: JasperCompiler problem
Date Mon, 24 Nov 2008 09:35:31 GMT
Thanks Nil for your reply.  I already have posted to jasper mailing list.

I posted over here also, coz, there is some java version issue, hoping that
somebody might have faced this issue and I may get the solution.

-----Original Message-----
From: Nils-Helge Garli Hegvik [mailto:nilsga@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, November 24, 2008 3:02 PM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: Re: JasperCompiler problem

You might have better luck asking on a JasperReport mailing list.

Nils-H

On Mon, Nov 24, 2008 at 10:26 AM, Rajil <rajil@appliedcommerce.com> wrote:
> Hi All;
>
> I am facing problem while compiling JasperReport.
>
> I have project running under jdk1.4 and jasper-0.5 and tomcat4.1.  I am
able
> to compile all report under this environment and running well.
>
> I want to migrate this project to jdk1.5.  Now the problem is i am not
able
> to compile my reports in jdk1.5 and tomcat5.5 environment.
>
> I have written some user defined classes like DbUtil, JasperParameters and
> SimpleNumberFormat to use in jrxml files. Not when i compile my project it
> compiles all the classes.  But when i run "ant jasper" to compile all
jrxml
> files to jasper it gives me error like
>
>  [java] file name: SummaryContributionAnalysis.xml
>  [java] 1 error
>
>  [java]  jasper compile for: SummaryContributionAnalysis.xml
>  [java]     at

net.sf.jasperreports.engine.design.JRAbstractCompiler.compileReport(JRAbstra
> ctCompiler.java:193)
>  [java]     at

net.sf.jasperreports.engine.JasperCompileManager.compileReport(JasperCompile
> Manager.java:219)
>  [java]     at

net.sf.jasperreports.engine.JasperCompileManager.compileReportToFile(JasperC
> ompileManager.java:135)
>  [java]     at

net.sf.jasperreports.engine.JasperCompileManager.compileReportToFile(JasperC
> ompileManager.java:94)
>  [java]     at
> com.applied.fincrm.utils.JasperCompiler.main(JasperCompiler.java:155)
>  [java] net.sf.jasperreports.engine.JRException: Errors were encountered
> when compiling report expressions class file:
>  [java]
> C:workfincrmNewSummaryContributionAnalysis_1227504311234_289722.java:253:
> cannot access com.applied.fincrm.utils.Ja
> ChartFactory
>  [java] bad class file:

C:\Tomcat5.5\webapps\fincrm\WEB-INF\classes\com\applied\fincrm\utils\JasperC

http://www.eset.com