struts-user mailing list archives

From "Rajil" <ra...@appliedcommerce.com>
Subject RE: Dummy example Struts 2.0 - My Sql
Date Wed, 26 Nov 2008 09:52:13 GMT
Hi.

Use struts-blank.war

Create your action classes and required beans.

You can create your ConnectionManager class that returns connection when
requested.

Code Action to interact with database, take connection from your
connectionManager class.

This is as simple as you write in simple servlet.  The difference is only
that you are using specialized version of servlet i.e. Action.

http://javaboutique.internet.com/Web_App_Struts/

You can use above link to have brief idea.

-----Original Message-----
From: Carlos Iglesias [mailto:ciglesiasweb@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, November 26, 2008 3:16 PM
To: user@struts.apache.org
Subject: Dummy example Struts 2.0 - My Sql

Hello,
I'm beginning wity Struts and I found the samples very useful, expecially
the app struts2-showcase-2.0.11.2.war.

But I'd need other sample to begin my own to make my owns aplications.

¿Is there any sample of struts2 with mysql?
¿Can anyone send my an url?

Thanks in advance.
Carlos Iglesias
MADRID SPAIN