struts-user mailing list archives

From "Rajil" <ra...@appliedcommerce.com>
Subject RE: Migratring to struts 1.2.7 from struts1.0b
Date Wed, 26 Nov 2008 05:14:42 GMT

Thanks for your valuable time Paul.

Actually I solved this issue by deleting "EnumerateTeg" from my existing tag
library.

But now I am getting another problem, please see if you can guide.

Struts 1.0 was using struts-template.tld and new version that I am using
"1.2.7" this library is replace by struts-tiles.tld.

Now, in web.xml I pointed struts-template.tld to struts-tiles.tld. Moreover,
I have both the Tag Libraries available in my project.

Now I am getting some problem; I don't know why this is happening.

I have redirects defined in my struts-config.xml.
e.g.

<action path="/redirect" type="com.applied.fincrm.utils.RedirectAction"
input="" name="null" scope="request">
<forward name="reportLimit" path="/protected/withMenu.jsp?self=repL.jsp"/>
<forward ...
</action>

Now, when I write

http://localhost:8055/fin/redirect.do?target=reportLimit

This is not rendering the page and no errors in logs.  It shows blank page.

But when I call this URL explicitly;

http://localhost:8055/fin/protected/withMenu.jsp?self=repL.jsp

It displays the page.

Simply, It is not redirecting to the page requested.  I think there can be
problem with ActionForward.  "Whereas this was running under struts 1.0"

Can you guide please.