struts-user mailing list archives

From "Tim Jowers" <timjow...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Using Struts with Dojo vs GWT
Date Wed, 22 Oct 2008 13:33:16 GMT
We used scriptalicious in one product but have sorta standardized on jQuery
too now for three others. Now as to the actual controls... some of us are
leaning towards Yahoo UI because its datatable (datgrid) has the largest
feature set such as being able to drag columns left or right of others. I'd
love to know what cotrol libraries others suggest. We also use a grid
(datagrid) from the jQuery site as well as some DOJO stuff through jMaki for
charing/dashboard. As to DOJO, i know one friend's company moved to the
commercial extjs due to performance problems but their app is a highly
analytic app with probably large data sets. Anyone else have experience with
these?

TimJowers
 P.S> My friend Matt Hooper did an DHTML datatable back in 1999. It used the
scroll thumb to do paging and did background. locality-based loading and
lazy loading. I haven't seen any of them to be that advanced but maybe
someone knows of one?