struts-user mailing list archives

From "Peterson, Ryan" <Ryan.Peter...@McKesson.com>
Subject Results Layout Question
Date Mon, 20 Oct 2008 16:03:46 GMT
Hey guys, quick question on how to display results:

I have a list of names/info that will be displayed for users to choose
(possibility of 0-100+ "names") to submit a single one back to the
action.  I have a collection and can display them in plain text, but
what's a recommended way to display this list and allow the user to
select one?  I'm playing with radio buttons or a select box, but they
feel very kludgey.  Does anyone have a more elegant way to display a
list of names to allow a single selection?

Thanks for any help!

Ryan P.