struts-user mailing list archives

From Dave Newton <newton.d...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: How does action mapping work on Struts2 Showcase example application?
Date Mon, 13 Oct 2008 14:22:45 GMT
--- On Mon, 10/13/08, Julio Alberto Jalón wrote:
> Specifically I refer to "Person-Manager" functionallity. There is no
> action reference to this part in struts.xml or struts-person.xml or
> any xmle file. How is it working then? Is it using a sort of
> wildcards? But, where is it configure?

>From the web.xml:

<filter>
  <filter-name>struts-prepare</filter-name>

  <filter-class>
    org.apache.struts2.dispatcher.ng.filter.StrutsPrepareFilter
  </filter-class>

  <init-param>
    <param-name>actionPackages</param-name>
    <param-value>org.apache.struts2.showcase.person</param-value>
  </init-param>
</filter>

So I'd guess it's using the "codebehind" plugin.

Dave