struts-user mailing list archives

From 928572663 <928572...@cox.net>
Subject Re: [s2] Problem getting basic server side field validation to work
Date Tue, 21 Oct 2008 16:13:36 GMT
Thanks David.

So are you saying that the struts2 validation framework requires one
Action per JSP page?   If so, it seems like that needs to be included in
the "full disclosure" section of the "validation" confluence page  :-)

If I don't want to go that route (1 Action : 1 JSP),  are there any
alternatives short of writing my own validation framework?

Thanks,
John