struts-user mailing list archives

From "David C. Hicks" <dhi...@i-hicks.org>
Subject Re: Validation Help?
Date Wed, 15 Oct 2008 21:05:43 GMT
I can't really tell if validation is even being called.
If by "is workflow" you mean is it in the interceptor stack, Yes. It is
in the stack immediately following validation.

I'll be happy to provide whatever information you need. I would be
considered a "newbie". So, I'm not really sure what information is helpful.