struts-user mailing list archives

From Leonidas Papadakis <l...@bluecore.gr>
Subject Re: java mail: send two mail one "HTML" and one "TEXT" to the same user.
Date Tue, 14 Oct 2008 19:03:09 GMT
Hi there,

recently i requested something similar. Please check the below links :

http://opensource.atlassian.com/confluence/spring/display/DISC/Sending+FreeMarker-based+multipart+email+with+Spring

http://static.springframework.org/spring/docs/2.5.x/reference/mail.html

If you need something simpler i think you can use jakarta commons email.

Regards,

Leon