struts-user mailing list archives

From Sébastien Domergue <sebastien.domer...@c-s.fr>
Subject Re: simple vs xhtml theme, validation question
Date Wed, 08 Oct 2008 15:33:28 GMT
Hi,
you're right, simple theme don't allow you to use validation. In order
to use validation with the simple theme you have to extend it or to
modify xhtml theme in order not to build the table layout.
The templates sources are in struts jar and you can define others by
adding them to struts.properties.
You also have the actionerror and actionmessage tags that can display
those messages but they will be all displayed at the same place.

Regards

Sébastien