struts-user mailing list archives

From "Narayana S" <narayanas...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: File Upload into database
Date Tue, 21 Oct 2008 12:58:52 GMT
now it is working. i could pass the values. i have added these two
interceptors to my stack as described in the link given.
i need to start working on strong this file content to data base blob field.
(lets see ...)

                <interceptor-ref name="fileUpload" />
                <interceptor-ref name="basicStack"/>

http://cwiki.apache.org/WW/file-upload-interceptor.html