struts-user mailing list archives

From "A. Lotfi" <majidna...@yahoo.com>
Subject move items between two listboxes and update DB ??
Date Fri, 10 Oct 2008 03:58:34 GMT
Hi,
I want to create a jsp page that has users populated from a database, when I click in a user
two listboxes appear:
  listAssignedRoles with assigned roles
listNoAssignedRoles the rest of roles not assigned yet

  These two lists are populated from a the database.
  I want when I move items between listboxes and hit submit button the database get updated
too.
  Please your help is appreciated.
  thanks

"A. Lotfi" <majidnakit@yahoo.com> wrote:
  I did not start it yet, struts version is 1.2.8

thanks

Dave Newton wrote:
--- On Thu, 10/9/08, A. Lotfi wrote:
> a list of users when you click in a user it show two
> other lists :
> Roles assigned
> Roles notassigned
>
> so we can remove and assign roles to the current user

You should probably mention which version of Struts you're using.

How far have you gotten on your own? Do you have any specific questions?

Dave