struts-user mailing list archives

From Rajiv Singla <rajiv.this.s...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Unable to get messages from Message resources file for keys
Date Thu, 23 Oct 2008 08:35:42 GMT

Yes we have struts2-spring-plugin-2.0.6.jar in lib folder.
I have attached my struts.properties file

My web.xml has following listeners
<listener>

<listener-class>org.springframework.web.context.request.RequestContextListener</listener-class>
	</listener>

	<listener>

<listener-class>org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoaderListener</listener-class>
	</listener>

	<listener>

<listener-class>org.apache.myfaces.webapp.StartupServletContextListener</listener-class>
	</listener>

Regards,
Rajiv

http://www.nabble.com/file/p20126721/struts.properties struts.properties