struts-user mailing list archives

From Torsten Krah <tk...@fachschaft.imn.htwk-leipzig.de>
Subject Re: s:url Tag - Generate Servlet URL in a Portlet Environment
Date Wed, 08 Oct 2008 09:40:23 GMT
Am Mittwoch, 8. Oktober 2008 10:48:50 schrieben Sie:
> It's not directly supported (using action and namespace), but if I
> remember correctly you can use the "value" attribute to generate a
> regular "non-portlet" url.

To bad its not supported via action and namespace.
Using s:url value attribute with hardcoded path to my action works like you
said; a "more or less good workaround".

The bad thing about using servlets and portlets the same time is

But thats another story ;-)

thx.

--
Bitte senden Sie mir keine Word- oder PowerPoint-Anhänge.
Siehe http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.de.html

Really, I'm not out to destroy Microsoft. That will just be a
completely unintentional side effect."
	-- Linus Torvalds