struts-user mailing list archives

From col_chappy <g...@gillware.com>
Subject RE: URL param included on all URL's
Date Mon, 13 Oct 2008 15:05:52 GMT

I had been playing with the includeParam attribute with no change in
behavior.

I added the includeParam="none" attribute to my standard navigation links
and they no longer carry the ?id parameter. So I guess the problem is solved
for now. Maybe I'll have some time in a few weeks to figure out what's going
on.

Thanks for the help,
Greg