struts-user mailing list archives

From Yayo <eduy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Action not posting
Date Mon, 15 Sep 2008 06:15:54 GMT
you can see the code I've posted it's just afyer the form

<s:form id="fform" action="save-filter" method="POST" theme="ajax">
    <s:hidden name="feed.feedId"/>
    <s:hidden name="filterId"/>

             <s:submit targets="testResult" formId="filterForm" key="test"
href="%{actionUrl}" theme="ajax" formId="filterForm"
id="simulatebutton"></s:submit>

                    <s:submit targets="subresult" key="accept"
cssClass="submitLink" theme="ajax" formId="filterForm" id="accept">
                    </s:submit>
                    <s:submit action="edit-filter-cancel"
targets="subresult" cssClass="submitLink" key="cancel" theme="ajax"
</s:form>