struts-user mailing list archives

From Yayo <eduy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Action not posting
Date Sun, 14 Sep 2008 14:15:27 GMT
the problem is that the Firebug networking console prints out a new line
telling it has posted an ajax request (GET or POST, both result in same
behabiour) but my div never gets updated. If I right-click in the console
line and open the request in another tab then the action is called and I can
see this beacause I've got breakpoints in my action and it only stops and
debugs when I open explicitly the request in a new tab. There are no
exceptions thrown, all the data travels fine forth and backwards but 'never'
when I click the submit button.

It's not a problem with firefox because chrome and IE act the same. :(

 *Yayo*
http://yayocaturas.blogspot.com
eduyayo@gmail.com