struts-user mailing list archives

From "Keios Titan" <keios.ti...@gmail.com>
Subject Multiple methods validation with custom result strings
Date Sun, 07 Sep 2008 18:54:43 GMT
I have a quick question. I am using S2. I have multiple methods exposed in
my action and more than one method has forms attached to it. If I use the
action-method-validation.xml for separate methods then they all return INPUT
when they fail. I want some forms to goto a result defined by other result
strings. In other words, the hardcoded returning of INPUT doesnt work for my
use case, I would like to decide which result should be picked instead of
INPUT. How can I do this?

PS: I looked up the archive and google and could not find anything that
helps.

Regards
Keios