struts-user mailing list archives

From "Leena Borle" <lsbo...@gmail.com>
Subject problem with struts2 namespaces and spring security/cas
Date Mon, 15 Sep 2008 21:51:10 GMT
Hello,
  I am trying to enable spring-security/CAS for S2 application.  I declared
http-entry-point as  follows,

   <sec:http entry-point-ref="casProcessingFilterEntryPoint" >
         <sec:intercept-url pattern="/jsp/**.jsp" access="ROLE_USER" />
         <sec:intercept-url pattern="/user/**.action" access="ROLE_USER" />
        <sec:intercept-url pattern="/groups/**.action" access="ROLE_USER" />
        <sec:logout logout-success-url="/cas-logout.jsp"/>
    </sec:http>

The first intercpt-url to JSPs work fine and when I try to access the JSP,
page gets forwarded to CAS login page first.
 However second and third are namespaces declared in two struts packages.
when I try to call any action using URL say -
http://localhost:8080/user/MyAction.action, I do not get CAS login, instead
action's interceptors(I have defined AuthenticationInterceptor which gets
called to check user validity before the action gets called.) are getting
called directly. That means, security does not recognize above URL pattern
to call CAS before getting into webapp.
            Do I need to add anything get spring security to understand
struts2 namespaces ?
Thanks,
Leena

Leena