struts-user mailing list archives

From "Gawain Hammond" <gawain.hamm...@192.com>
Subject RE: ajax validation issue
Date Wed, 10 Sep 2008 12:40:57 GMT
> Can you confirm whether "crud.Group.listAll" is invoked after
> a validation failure?

No, when validation returns to the form action 'crud.Group.listAll' is
not invoked.

This happens with struts versions 2.0.11.x and 2.1.x

So you would expect using an action tag in this manner (to produce a
list for a select box) to work after validation returns to the form?
Interesting, I may investigate this further as it would be the more
simple solution as I'm a bit over my head with the ajax stuff.