struts-user mailing list archives

From "Gianluca Musella" <gianluca.muse...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Global result of type redirect
Date Mon, 22 Sep 2008 23:03:39 GMT
Hello Chris. Thank you.

> Are you saying you want to set the default result type to "redirect"
> globally or that you just want a global result type of "redirect" to be
> available to your actions?

The second. I wrote this:

<package name="almayer" namespace="/" extends="struts-default">

        <global-results>
            <result name="login">/component/login.jsp</result>
            <result type="redirect"
name="homeSecure">/homeSecure.action</result>
            <result type="redirect"
name="homeUnsecure">/homeUnsecure.action</result>
        </global-results>

Te problem is that the struts.xml is validated in the startup phase,
but if some action returns "homeSecure",  I receive an error because
the forward isn't defined.

That's all. Where is my fault?

Gianluca