struts-user mailing list archives

From nauke. <nau...@gmail.com>
Subject override select's headerValue from action
Date Tue, 16 Sep 2008 00:09:41 GMT
Hi all,

I have a select box in my JSP page like:

                            <s:select name="Employee"
                                      id="employee"
                                      theme="simple"
                                      size="1"
                                      list="employeeList"
                                      cssClass="mystyle"
                                      headerKey=""

headerValue="%{getText('global.please.select')}" />

I want to be able to set the headerValue from my Action.
For example, I might want to set it to "John Smith" dynamically.

Is this possible?

Thanks,
nic