struts-user mailing list archives

From cpanon <cpa...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: two forms, two submits
Date Mon, 22 Sep 2008 19:56:49 GMT
Hi Pascal
I dont understand the use of the word "theme".  This is a very simplistic jsp that has two
forms, each with a different action and a html:submit button that does not work for one of
the two forms.  I hope I am clearer.  It is almost too simple to further describe.  tia.

--- On Mon, 9/22/08, Pascal Lalonde <plalonde@auroramsc.com> wrote:
From: Pascal Lalonde <plalonde@auroramsc.com>
Subject: Re: two forms, two submits
Date: Monday, September 22, 2008, 1:08 PM

I guess you should be more specific about the problem, what is the theme
you are using ?

The answer to your question is yes, it is working intuitively, as I use
it in my own projects.

- Pascal
http://www.cameleon-sporting.com

cpanon wrote:
> Hello
> I have two non-nested forms, each with their own submit button and
separate action destinations.  The problem is when I click the second form the
first form always fires.  Should this, primitive, design work as intuitive with
each only submitting to the action on the specific form that the submit button
is clicked?  tia.