struts-user mailing list archives

From "Paweł Wielgus" <poulw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [S2] s:form and title internationalization
Date Fri, 19 Sep 2008 08:49:26 GMT
Hi Dave,

> The form element doesn't render a title. It's an attribute of the form element because
> it inherits an underlying class covering the HTML tags, but doesn't use it itself.

actually it does, i've been using it for a long time. It works on all
my browsers (IE, Mozilla, FF, Chrome). There is no problem with HTML
itself. The only thing it's missing for me in struts2 is possibility
to put localized string into s:form title element, normal string works
just fine.

> There are a number of possible solutions, but the easiest would be to just add a
> table row/cell and use <s:text name="..."/>

Total blackout of my mind - that's just the solution for me :-)

Best greetings,
Paweł Wielgus.