struts-user mailing list archives

From Sébastien Domergue <sebastien.domer...@c-s.fr>
Subject Re: s:datetimepicker
Date Tue, 30 Sep 2008 08:34:50 GMT
Sorry for the misunderstanding.
The difference that you see between the form while loading and the form
loaded comes from dojo widget only. Struts rewrites the tag
<s:datetimepicker> with a call to dojo (in javascript) which is executed
on the client side. You could find the process construction in dojo's
source (widget>DatePicker.js).

Regards,
Sébastien