struts-user mailing list archives

From Alberto Flores <aflo...@umd.edu>
Subject Re: Unexpected Action processing
Date Thu, 25 Sep 2008 16:55:59 GMT
"result input" typically means that an Exception has been thrown in your
execute method (default one) and you dont' have a mapping for it in your
struts.xml. Try adding something like:

<result name="input" >/WEB-INF/error.jsp</result>

Where error.jsp has something meaningful such as:

<s:actionerror /><p><s:property value="%{exception.message}"/></p>

and also

<s:property value="%{exceptionStack}"/>

Hope this helps!