struts-user mailing list archives

From Diego Manilla Suárez <diego.mani...@xeridia.com>
Subject [S2] JSP Exception handling
Date Thu, 25 Sep 2008 08:34:01 GMT
Hi. It seems that Struts 2 is ignoring the JSP standard approach to
exception handling.

If I write a JSP that throws an exception, the error JSP is not loaded
even if I put a page directive with errorPage pointing to a JSP with
isErrorPage="true". The exception is written to stdout.

What do I need to change to control this behavior? I haven't found
anything about this.

I've also noticed that Struts 2 doesn't render the JSP's like Struts 1
does. It seems to perform a "progressive" rendering of the page. It
could be a Tiles thing, though, but I would also like to know where is
that behavoir controlled.

Thanks in advance.