struts-user mailing list archives

From Alexander Baetz <baetz.paderb...@arcor.de>
Subject Re: Problem with deployment using Eclipse
Date Sun, 21 Sep 2008 16:13:04 GMT
Fixed.
I don't know why it worked "sometimes" but after i changed the
builder-configuration for my project. it works allways now.
it seems the eclipse builder doesn't copy files with some special
endings into the build folder. one of these is .xml

another necessary project specific setting.

Greetings,
Alex