struts-user mailing list archives

From 928572663 <928572...@cox.net>
Subject Re: session based pojo as form variables
Date Fri, 19 Sep 2008 19:31:42 GMT
It's still not working - same error.

I tried to revert my JSP back to using the #session.formBean  syntax,
and now at least I am able to see my default values in the form again.

But when I submit the form with changes,  the framework calls my
Action's setSession()  function,  but the data values from the form are
not copied.

Can someone send me a small JSP and Action class (form with 1 field is
sufficient)  that does actually work?

This sounds like a good idea for a new cookbook page.

Thanks.