struts-user mailing list archives

From Volker Karlmeier <vol...@magiccode.eu>
Subject Re: Configure result to go back to page I came from.... [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]
Date Fri, 19 Sep 2008 06:43:35 GMT

Hi Joe,

thats a good solution but only works partially for me.
The new Language is set correctly, but as no request is submitted, my
textfields and textarea-fields are not updated
so that I cannot see the content for the language I have chosen.
Do you you a solution for that ?

Regards

~  Volker

Crombie, Joe schrieb:
| Hi Volker,
|
| I've used result type httpheader and response-status code 204 for a
similar problem:

| <global-results>
|             <!-- just does its job and doesn't bother anyone -->
|             <result name="nocontent" type="httpheader">
|                 <!-- response is an http header with no content (!) -->
|                 <param name="status">204</param>
|             </result>
|             <result name="silent" type="httpheader">
|                 <!-- use this for Ajax calls -->
|                 <param name="status">200</param>
|             </result>
| </global-results>
|
| HTH,
|
| Joe
|
| Joe Crombie
|
| p. 02 6272 5906
| e. joe.crombie@brs.gov.au
|
| Web Application Developer
| Business Strategy and Operations
| Bureau of Rural Sciences
| Canberra,  Australia

| |
| | Best greetings,
| | PaweB Wielgus.
| |
| | 2008/9/18 Volker Karlmeier <volker@magiccode.eu>:
| | Hello Struts-Freaks,
| |
| | I have a quite easy question, I think:
| |
| | how can I configure an action in struts.xml, that does
| nothing than go
| | to the page I came from ?
| | Something like <result name="success" /> or so ?
| |
| | Thanks in advance.....
| |
| | ~  Volker
| |
| |

| -
| |>

| ------
| IMPORTANT - This message has been issued by The Department of
Agriculture, Fisheries and Forestry (DAFF). The information transmitted
is for the use of the intended recipient only and may contain sensitive
and/or legally privileged material. It is your responsibility to check
any attachments for viruses and defects before opening or sending them on.

| Any reproduction, publication, communication, re-transmission,
disclosure, dissemination or other use of the information contained in
this e-mail by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is
prohibited. The taking of any action in reliance upon this information
by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.
If you have received this e-mail in error please notify the sender and
delete all copies of this transmission together with any attachments. If
you have received this e-mail as part of a valid mailing list and no
longer want to receive a message such as this one advise the sender by
return e-mail accordingly. Only e-mail correspondence which includes
this footer, has been authorised by DAFF

| ------

- --

Volker Karlmeier
Friedrich-Freye-Str. 61