struts-user mailing list archives

From Leonidas Papadakis <l...@bluecore.gr>
Subject Re: struts 2 get method encoding problem ?
Date Tue, 16 Sep 2008 19:56:30 GMT
i am using tomcat 5.5.25 that currently has a parameter to support this
: URIEncoding="UTF-8"

If i set this parameter at the connector the value is displayed as
question marks ( page source ) and print out is wrong again...

Regards,
Leon

Lukasz wrote :

That's why browsers encoding such request with this %something, but
the case is why they aren't decoded at the end. I think is a problem
with default container encoding, by default is not UTF-8, that's why
you have to specified it directly.

Regards
-- Lukasz