struts-user mailing list archives

From Leonidas Papadakis <l...@bluecore.gr>
Subject Re: struts 2 get method encoding problem ?
Date Tue, 16 Sep 2008 07:36:45 GMT
Thanks for the reply.

The page that i have is set to utf8 encoding. I have a search field
where i enter greek characters. When i use post on the form struts2 has
the correct value, when i use get the value is altered i think
urlencoded. I think this should be the same for all languages that have
non latin characters.

Leon