struts-user mailing list archives

From Al Sutton <al.sut...@alsutton.com>
Subject Re: on the chrome bandwagon
Date Wed, 03 Sep 2008 19:29:48 GMT
The only problem I have had is with the EULA that lets Google use your
usernames and passwords to gain access to websites they otherwise
couldn't index.

Quote;

"By submitting, posting or displaying the content you give Google a
perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, royalty-free, and non-exclusive
license to reproduce, adapt, modify, translate, publish, publicly
perform, publicly display and distribute any content which you submit,
post or display on or through, the services. This license is for the
sole purpose of enabling Google to display, distribute and promote the
services and may be revoked for certain services as defined in the
additional terms of those services."