struts-user mailing list archives

From "Chris Pratt" <thechrispr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Global result of type redirect
Date Mon, 22 Sep 2008 17:57:54 GMT
Are you saying you want to set the default result type to "redirect"
globally or that you just want a global result type of "redirect" to be
available to your actions?

If the former, just redefine the "redirect" result type in your package and
set it to default="true", like:

          <result-types>
            <result-type name="redirect"
class="org.apache.struts2.dispatcher.ServletRedirectResult" default="true"/>
          </result-types>

If the latter, make sure your package extends "struts-default"  that's where
all the standard result types get defined.
  (*Chris*)