struts-user mailing list archives

From "Kawczynski, David" <david_kawczyn...@merck.com>
Subject RE: two forms, two submits
Date Mon, 22 Sep 2008 20:14:50 GMT
FYI, a theme can be specified in a <s:form> tag or any of its <s:> form elements
via "theme=simple|xhtml|ajax" attribute.  If you didn't specify one it's using the xhtml theme.

Do your forms submit to the same event handler?  It would be helpful if we could see the struts.xml
and the web pages that house the forms.

-----Original Message-----
From: cpanon [mailto:cpanon@yahoo.com]
Sent: Monday, September 22, 2008 3:57 PM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: Re: two forms, two submits

Hi Pascal
I dont understand the use of the word "theme".  This is a very simplistic jsp that has two
forms, each with a different action and a html:submit button that does not work for one of
the two forms.  I hope I am clearer.  It is almost too simple to further describe.  tia.
New Jersey, USA 08889), and/or its affiliates (which may be known
outside the United States as Merck Frosst, Merck Sharp & Dohme or
MSD and in Japan, as Banyu - direct contact information for affiliates is
available at http://www.merck.com/contact/contacts.html) that may be
confidential, proprietary copyrighted and/or legally privileged. It is
intended solely for the use of the individual or entity named on this
message. If you are not the intended recipient, and have received this
message in error, please notify us immediately by reply e-mail and
then delete it from your system.