struts-user mailing list archives

From "Jishnu Viswanath" <jishnu.viswan...@tavant.com>
Subject RE: tooltipIconPath attribute not working?
Date Sun, 28 Sep 2008 02:16:57 GMT
I have 2.1.2, any way could you grep it in webwork.tld? I don't have a
single result in 2.1.2

Regards,

Jishnu Viswanath

Software Engineer

*(+9180)41190300 - 222(Ext) ll * ( + 91 ) 9731209330ll

Tavant Technologies Inc.,

www.tavant.com

PEOPLE :: PASSION :: EXCELLENCE

-----Original Message-----
From: Dave Newton [mailto:newton.dave@yahoo.com]
Sent: Sunday, September 28, 2008 7:43 AM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: RE: tooltipIconPath attribute not working?

--- On Sat, 9/27/08, Jishnu Viswanath wrote:
> Ok I misunderstood toolTipIcon for toolTipIconPath, any way
> I can not find tooltipIconPath in tlds (both 2.0.x and 2.1.x),
> so that means you can not set it.

We must have different versions then; grepping for "tooltipIconPath" in
S2.1.3, at least, returns 27 hits.

Dave

Any comments or statements made in this email are not necessarily those of Tavant Technologies.
and may
contain confidential and/or privileged material. If you have received this in error, please
contact the
sender and delete the material from any computer. All e-mails sent from or to Tavant Technologies

may be subject to our monitoring procedures.