struts-user mailing list archives

From "Jishnu Viswanath" <jishnu.viswan...@tavant.com>
Subject RE: tooltipIconPath attribute not working?
Date Sun, 28 Sep 2008 02:08:16 GMT
Ok I misunderstood toolTipIcon for toolTipIconPath, any way I can not
find tooltipIconPath in tlds (both 2.0.x and 2.1.x), so that means you
can not set it.

So the toolTipIconPath would never work,

And when looked in 2.1.x code I found this in UIBean
830             //TODO: this is to keep backward compatibility, remove
once when tooltipConfig is dropped
831             String tooltipIcon = (String)
getParameters().get("tooltipIcon");
832             if (tooltipIcon != null)
833                 this.addParameter("tooltipIconPath", tooltipIcon);
834             if (this.tooltipIconPath != null)
835                 this.addParameter("tooltipIconPath",
findString(this.tooltipIconPath));

Ya you were rite, they were added in 2.1.x but not yet completely added.

Regards,

Jishnu Viswanath

Software Engineer

*(+9180)41190300 - 222(Ext) ll * ( + 91 ) 9731209330ll

Tavant Technologies Inc.,

www.tavant.com