struts-user mailing list archives

From <cuong.van.tru...@finntech.no>
Subject FileUploadInterceptor problem with fielderror
Date Fri, 26 Sep 2008 05:59:16 GMT
Hello, List.

I am trying to do a fileupload with allowtypes and maximumSize.

Everything work fine except when a filetype submited inn not allowed and
fielderror get values.
I get the fielderror message and everything when error triggered om
fileuploadinterceptor.
But after this fielderror, I can't upload any correct file with allowed
filetype. The values on fielderror don't reset.

My jsp:

<s:form action="uploadfile" namespace="/file/uploadfile" validate="true"
enctype="multipart/form-data" method="POST">
   . .......
   "one or more input fieds here"

    <s:file name="file" />
    <s:submit action="storefile" value="upload" cssClass="button"/>

 . . .......
    <s:submit value="Send" cssClass="button"/>

</s:form>

The "storefile" action return back to the same page for filling more
input.
It look like everytime I submit with "storefile" action, the form action
follow.
Maybe an action inside an other action cause the problem.

How can reset the "fielderror" when FileUploadInterceptor trigger?
or how can I go around this problem without removing the fileupload
interceptor?

Please help me,

Thanks in advance,
-Cuong