struts-user mailing list archives

From UseTheFork <jvers...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Newbie question about Struts HelloWorld example
Date Fri, 12 Sep 2008 20:48:36 GMT

Dave,

I have managed to deploy another project two days ago without any issue. The
JSP pages worked fine. This time, I am trying to use Struts. It could be a
project configuration issue, I agree, but I have checked that and I don't
know what is wrong... I am in newbie exploration mode here !!!

The only main difference is that I need to include some additional jars
according to the struts example. I did that the 'usual' way in Netbeans. I
have a lot of experience with Java Standard Edition. May be someone from
Nabble - Netbeans knows what is happening...

Thanks for your help,

J.