struts-user mailing list archives

From Wes Wannemacher <w...@wantii.com>
Subject RE: S2 tags - dynamic attributes
Date Thu, 04 Sep 2008 00:17:52 GMT
Also, as far as dynamic attributes is concerned, some tags accept them,
some don't. This was added at some point. I looked at s:radio and I
don't think it does. If you find an instance where you think support for
dynamic attributes should be added, file a JIRA. It's not particularly
difficult to put them in, but at the same time, it's not trivial. So,
file a JIRA (preferably with a patch) and it will make its way in.

-Wes

On Wed, 2008-09-03 at 12:01 -0400, Martin Gainty wrote:
> as dave mentioned status returns a IteratorStatus object<BR>
> http://struts.apache.org/2.x/docs/iteration-tags.html<BR>
>
> you would then need to determine which attribute of IteratorStatus to access<BR>
>  <s:iterator status="status" value='%{0, 1}'><BR>
>       Index: <s:property value="%{#status.index}" /> <br /><BR>
>       Count: <s:property value="%{#status.count}" /> <br /> <BR>
>    </s:iterator><BR>
> http://struts.apache.org/2.x/struts2-core/apidocs/org/apache/struts2/views/jsp/IteratorStatus.html
> <BR>
> Martin
> Disclaimer and confidentiality note
> Everything in this e-mail and any attachments relates to the official business of Sender.
within this transmission.