struts-user mailing list archives

From <daniprue...@adw.es>
Subject Re: Dynamic radio buttons with bean
Date Wed, 10 Sep 2008 15:06:09 GMT
Sorry but i dont understand what you mean, that´s what I am trying to do, get the data, send
it though a request bean to the jsp, and display the info as a radio button. As far as i know,
is not as easy as 123 (or I think), that´s why I am looking for any better or easier ideas
for "indexed properties" . >> http://faq.javaranch.com/java/IndexedProperties  -   http://struts.apache.org/1.x/struts-taglib/indexedprops.html

Regards,

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Mead Lai
  Sent: Wednesday, September 10, 2008 3:19 PM
  Subject: Re: Dynamic radio buttons with bean

  use servlet the get the html, create the item name from database;
  then use servlet request get the value in the html, the name of buttons U
  can get from database 2.
  I think it's simple than others.
  --
  BestRegards,
  Mead

  Jack Benny  - "I don't deserve this award, but I have arthritis and I don't
  deserve that either."