struts-user mailing list archives

From Gutenbrunner Martin <martin.gutenbrun...@telekom.at>
Subject Parameter interceptor unable to handle post and get at the same time?
Date Wed, 20 Aug 2008 10:14:50 GMT
Hi!

I'm using struts 2.0.11.2 with apache tomcat 5.5.25 and java 5.

My problem is, that my action methods do not always recognize POSTed
parameters, they only have their null values assigned.
"Not always" means, yesterday it worked, today it does not... Without
really changing anything in the code...
Get parameters are recognized always.

This happens with form submits as well as with ajax requests.
This problem only exists with internet explorer. Firefox and safari work
without problems.

On some clients I have recognized, that it works by using the ip address
instead of the hostname for accessing the application.

Other libraries used:
* jcifs
* spring

Whereas jcifs is configured independently from spring.
I have read somewhere, that jcifs is 'crippling' the header. Could it be
that this modified header is conflicting with the parameter-interceptor?

I have been beating my head against the wall for two days now, any help
is greatly appreciated...

Thanks in advance

Martin