struts-user mailing list archives

From Martin Gainty <mgai...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: Hibernate UserType and OGNL
Date Thu, 14 Aug 2008 13:21:41 GMT

Lukasz-
relvant doc located at
http://www.docjar.com/docs/api/com/opensymphony/xwork2/conversion/impl/InstantiatingNullHandler.html
what is the value of property named ReflectionContextState#CREATE_NULL_OBJECTS
?
so coding the constructor fixes the problem in which case your Null object is a simple bean
as suggested here
If the null property is a simple bean with a no-arg constructor, it will simply be created
using the ObjectFactory#buildBean(java.lang.Class, java.util.Map)  method.?
dziekuje
Martin
Disclaimer and confidentiality note
within this transmission.