struts-user mailing list archives

From "Owen Berry" <owen.be...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ApplicationResources.properties and JavaScript
Date Thu, 07 Aug 2008 23:28:49 GMT
In your jsp code set a variable to be the value you want, as shown
earlier in this thread by Balwinder, and then read that variable in
your Javascript code. If you're using OO javascript, you can make it
nice and tidy by passing the parameter in your "constructor", or set
it in a method. Example:

var obj = new FancyObject('<bean:message key="app.mykey" bundle="MESSAGE">');
obj.setSomeValue('<bean:message key="app.mykey" bundle="MESSAGE">');

Make sense?