struts-user mailing list archives

From "Muralidhar Y" <muralidh...@kensium.com>
Subject OGNL
Date Fri, 22 Aug 2008 12:02:34 GMT
Hi friends,

                 How to understand the OGNL. I am working with it,  most of
the time I guess the things but I want to know how exactly the OGNL works.
What is value stack? What is root and exactly how to write OGNL? Apart of
the doc that is there on struts site, is there any good tutorial for OGNL so
that I don't need to guess when writing OGNL when writing jsp pages using
struts? I am really confused? Sometimes we use "%{}" notation, sometimes we
use "${}" notation? Which is OGNL? I am really confused? Kindly help me in
this.

Warm regards,

Muralidhar Y

muralidhary@kensium.com

US Main: 877 KENSIUM (536.7486)
India Main:  +91 9949495511

India Fax:   +91 9949495522

Kensium

200 S Wacker Dr, Suite 3100

Chicago, IL 60606

Confidentiality Note:
The information contained in this e-mail is strictly confidential and for
the intended use of the addressee only. Any disclosure, use or copying of
the information by anyone other than the intended recipient is prohibited.
immediately by return e-mail and securely discard this message.

  _____