struts-user mailing list archives

From "Frans Thamura" <fr...@meruvian.org>
Subject Re: Struts Authorization Interceptor
Date Thu, 14 Aug 2008 15:41:44 GMT
On Thu, Aug 14, 2008 at 10:38 PM, Relph,Brian <Brian.Relph@cerner.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I have recently integrated my struts2 apps with spring security for authentication.
We use an implementation CAS for single-sign-in/out.  I am now looking to add authorization,
and I was wondering if anyone had implemented an authorization interceptor with spring-security,
and how that turned out.  I am looking for both action and method level authorization.

can share the code?

can share also the filter for the action in Spring SEcurity

i still dont know, to filter the url action, like CRUD in this model

thx