struts-user mailing list archives

From "Edwin Quita" <edwin.qu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: struts-core-2.0.11.2 in two places on the server, causing exceptions
Date Mon, 18 Aug 2008 18:52:04 GMT
what we did with our deployment was to have the class loading setup to
load on a per module basis.
we have two struts2 portlet deployed with liferay5.1 on WAS. we had a
modules first and parent last setting for class loading.

you should check on your EAR deployment descriptor how class loading
was setup for your .ear application.

HTH,
/kits