struts-user mailing list archives

From "Pierre Thibaudeau" <pierre.thibaud...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [S2] equivalent to S1's <html:base/>
Date Tue, 12 Aug 2008 19:39:33 GMT
The essence of my question rested specifically on the:
%{somethingOrOther}...

On one system where I run my application, the base path is
http://www.website.com/
On the other, it is http://localhost:8080/myapp/

action as base reference:  <s:url action="home" />,
but that particular example would force me to rewrite all the relative
references (because the home action's base path is one hierarchical degree
removed from the current base path). which is a potential solution, since
that would be done once and for all (even though it would be tedious to have
to do it).

Before I embark on this, though, I would love to get people's advice on the
wisest standard for a base path.  In particular, something which would be
robust with respect to deployment on several Tomcat setups that have
different path configurations.