struts-user mailing list archives

From ravi_eze <ravichand...@ivycomptech.com>
Subject Re: Simplified usage of:@com.company.Constants.StaticCOnstants
Date Tue, 12 Aug 2008 05:16:28 GMT

hi,

Thanks for the reply.

We had done with the old approach (@com....@xxx). However i think we can
write an interceprotor read the constants (through java reflections) and put
them in request scope. THe page can access them from there. The problem with
this is that the action class variable names shouldnt conflict with
constants names. We got this idea a few days back. Though we didnt validate
it i see this as a potential soln.

Any how thanks once again for your help. I shall try to use it.

regards,
ravi